Officers & Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is a special body within the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance devoted to the best interest, development and growth of spray-applied and related applications of spray polyurethane foam. The Board responsibilities include:
- Promote unity within all segments of the spray polyurethane foam industry for the common goal of industry promotion and success.
- Develop and promote standards of quality and safety in the use of spray-applied and related polyurethane products, consistent with the needs of the industry and in cooperation with recognized standards-making bodies.
- Advance lawful and fair trade practices and trade promotion activities, including but not limited to advertising and publicity.
- Engage in any lawful activities that will advance the interest of the spray polyurethane foam industry and inform the public of its scope and character.
The Board of Directors has two parts: the Board of Director Officers (Executive Committee) and the Board of Director Representatiives. Board of Director Representatives are elected by the SPFA membership every two years. Ad-Hoc Board of Director Representatives are appointed by the SPFA President.
Board of Directors Officers (Executive Committee)
- President: Mr. Bryan Heldreth, RPC Industries (VA)
- Vice President: Ms. Bonnie Strickler, PUFF, Inc. (VA)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Mr. Richard Spiess, Innovative Insulation Solutions (IL)
- Immediate Past President: Ms. Tiffiny Flaim, BIOFOAM, Inc. (IL)
Board of Directors Representatives
- Mr. Brad Houlden, Houlden Contracting (NE)
- Ms. Teri England, SmartChoice Insulation & Roofing (WA)
- Mr. Nick Laudenbach, Fencil Urethane Systems (WI)
- Mr. Jack Moore, JAG Lifting Solutions (OH)
- Mr. Ken Wells, Elite Insulation (VA)
- Mr. Ron Winkle, Roof Asset Management (CA)
- Mr. Bruce Schenke, Carlisle Roof Foam and Coatings (PA)
- Ms. Mary Bogdan, Honeywell (NY)
- Mr. Doug Kramer, Huntsman Building Solutions (TX)
- Mr. Will Lorenz, General Coatings (CA)
- Mr. Nick Pagano, Graco Inc. (MN)
- Mr. Chris Janzen, BASF (MI)
Ad Hoc (non-voting) Board of Directors Representatives
- Mr. Simon Baker, Huntsman Building Solutions (TX)