Accreditation ProgramsThe SPFA Professional Certification Program (PCP) is designed to have all members of the value chain participate. Individuals become certified to their level of experience and Contractor and Supplier Companies (this includes Manufacturers and Distributors) become Accredited.
The is specifically designed for contractor companies involved in the application/installation of SPF in Insulation and Roofing Projects.
The is specifically designed for a Supplier Company that provides materials, equipment and services in the SPF Industry.
Company Accreditation is open to all companies who install or supply spray polyurethane foam, regardless of SPFA Member or Non-Member status.
PCP Accredited Companies
- Understand insulation and roofing projects must be installed correctly in order to achieve optimum performance.
- Know the spectrum of sprayfoam products, their application, handling and use guidelines.
- Demonstrate their commitment to quality services by providing safety and training programs.
- Possess professional accreditation credentials to validate their professionalism
- Employ certified individuals who have demonstrated their knowledge, skills and abilities to earn their individual certifications.
Why Choose SPFA PCP for your Accreditation?
Companies earn their Accreditation
Unlike some other accrediting organizations, the PCP Accreditation credential is issued to companies that have met all of the requirements of the PCP certification scheme.Standout from Others in the Industry
Working toward and earning a PCP Accreditation sets you apart from others in the SPF industry by demonstrating your achievement of the accreditation in the program with the best reputation in the industry.Developed by industry for industry
PCP Accreditations are developed by industry field experts, not by association staff, which gives more credibility to the content and the criteria being set.
Businesses and consumers rely on PCP Accreditation as a metric for increased standardization of personnel performance and company compliance
SPFA PCP Company Accreditation demonstrate to your current and future /clients that you are dedicated to staying current and using the industry’s best practices. Trust that as an SPFA PCP accreditation holder, you are in an elite group of SPF professionals and that the value of your accreditation will continue to grow as we take the needed steps to protect the SPF industry and those who choose to work in it.