Supplier Company Accreditation Program
The Supplier Company Accreditation Program is specifically designed for a Supplier Company that provides materials, equipment and services in the SPF Industry. SPFA PCP Supplier Company Accreditation is open to all companies that provide materials equipment and services to the industry.
There are two categories of Accreditation for Supplier Companies:
NOTE: A company may be accredited in both Insulation and Roofing.
Accreditation is based upon the SPF Supplier Company meeting the criteria set for the by the PCP Certification Scheme. Accredited Supplier Companies will also employ PCP Certified Supplier Representatives. Companies which operate using good business practices, meet the PCP criteria and employ the appropriate SPFA PCP Certified Supplier Representatives can become PCP Accredited.
Who Should Apply?
Any Supplier Company or Distributor that provides materials, equipment, supplies, and services in the SPF Industry.
Steps to Accreditation:
Step 1 – Complete and Submit Forms:
- Enrollment – Accreditation Form
- Company Liaison Checklist
- Accreditation Agreement Documentation
- Code of Conduct (SFC or Alternatives described in Handbook)
- All Field Personnel must complete the CPI online Chemical Health and Safety Course
- Supplier Representatives must complete PCP Supplier Rep Certification
- Employ or contract one (1) Certified Field Examiner
- Employ or contract two (2) Written Examiners
- Renew annually