SprayFoam 2024 Convention & Expo
Call for Speakers
Deadline for Submissions -Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Please note: EVERYONE needs to set up an account in 2024 Speaker Portal.
No information from previous years has been carried over to this new portal.
SprayFoam 2024 (SF24) Convention & Expo is the only organized event that focuses exclusively on the spray polyurethane foam (SPF) industry. It is taking place March 3-6, 2024 at the Westgate Resort & Casino, Las Vegas. As a potential SprayFoam 2024 speaker, you will gain recognition and exposure to the SPF industry from around the world.
Most of our topics will be in the traditional format of 45 minute educational presentations that include 5 - 10 minutes of Q&A from industry experts on the following topics:
- Foam Safety and Quality
- General Interest
- All breakout sessions are 45 minutes, please allow for 5-10 minutes of Q&A.
- Please see the Preliminary Schedule of Events for Breakout Schedule. On Tuesday, March 5, there are 2 consecutive timeslots and on Wednesday, March 6, there are 3 consecutive timeslots.
- All presentations must be educational in nature and cannot promote the presenter's products or services.
- PPT Presentations will be made available to SF24 Conference attendees.
- SPFA reserves the right to record breakout sessions (both video and audio) for future use.
- Submissions are due by September 19, 2023.
- Follow Guidelines for your presentation. You can download them here.
- ALL Speakers, whose submissions are accepted, agree to the SF2023 Speaker Agreement Terms and Conditions.