Annual Golf Tournament
When: The Annual SPFA Golf Outing will be held on Monday, February 13, 2023 at 12 noon. Join your colleagues, business associates and friends for a round of golf the day before SprayFoam 2023.
Where: This year's event will be held at the LPGA International, the premier golf club of Daytona Beach. The course boasts 36 holes of world-class golf designed by Arthur Hills and Rees Jones. The Golf Digest 4-Star rated Hills Course and Jones Course are both favorites among locals, visitors and tour-players alike. Each are distinct in design and play, but are both great for all skill levels. Our tournament will be on the Jones Course.
Since 1994, LPGA International has been the home course of the LPGA Tour. The Club gained its notoriety as the host of numerous LPGA Tour Championships and is now the host of the final stage of the LPGA Tour Qualifying School.Cost: $145 per person, includes green fees, cart rental and a boxed lunch at the course. Beverages sold separately. Club rentals will be available at an additional cost of $45 per set plus applicable taxes (see below). Coach bus transportation will be provided to and from the course from the Daytona Grande Hotel. Buses will depart the hotel at approximately10:00 AM.
DEADLINE to register for Golf Tournament is Monday, January 30, 2023
Prizes and Awards: SPFA will provide the following awards and prizes. Trophies to be awarded during our Opening Session:
- Longest Drive – men and women (designated par 5)
- Closest to the Pin – men and women (designated par 3)
- Second Place Team – gross score
- First Place Team – gross score
As in previous years, there will be a fundraiser hole. The proceeds from this will benefit our Sig Hall Memorial Sponsorship Fund. This fund was created in honor of our late past-President who was instrumental in establishing our annual PCP Field Exams at every SprayFoam show. The funds from this scholarship program help offset the costs to offer free field exams during the two days prior to our show to candidate for our SPFA-PCP Insulation or Roofing Master Installer Certification.
SPFA has partnered with Charity Golf International to deliver this year's exciting fundraiser event with Pro Josh Koch.
Club Rentals: Club rentals are not included in the Attendee Registration process.
To reserve rental clubs, contact:
LPGA International Pro Shop
386-274-5742 (Hit Option1 when prompted)
Tell them you are with the SPFA Golf Tournament on Mon, Feb 13 at 12nn
Please reserve your clubs early to ensure availability. The course has a limited number of rentals available and can likely accommodate us as long as golfers don't wait until the last minute to reserve. Once we exhaust the supply of clubs at the course and the other courses they work with, the course may be forced to use a private rental company and the rental prices could be higher. Please help avoid this problem by reserving clubs early!!
Rules and Proper Attire of LPGA International Course ("Club")
1) Proper golf attire is required at all times for all players, guests and volunteers. Proper attire includes collared shirts, long pants or walking shorts. Proper golf attire does not include: t-shirts, tank tops, athletic shorts, cut-offs or jeans. Metal spikes are not allowed at the Club. Golf shoes may be re-spiked at an additional charge.
2) All players, guests and/or volunteers shall abide by the rules and regulations of the Club in effect at the time of the event.
3) Absolutely no coolers allowed! Cooler caddies are available from the Club's Food and Beverage Department. Violations will result in loss of golfing privileges and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
4)All food and beverage must be purchased at the Club.