SPFA Health Plan
View the live September 19th informational webinar from HCS and World Insurance HERE
SPFA works hard to professionally enhance SPFA members engaged in the SPF industry. The Alliance continues to promote and encourage professionalism through the development of certification and accreditation programs to meet industry expectations, exceed industry standards, are successful, and can perform well in their jobs.
The SPFA also offers exclusive member benefits and members-only discount programs aimed at helping and improving the lives of our members and their families. Nationwide, SPF professionals have consistently told us that finding and enrolling in a high-quality health plan has become increasing difficult, very expensive and usually have limited benefits.
To address the need to access quality healthcare coverage, the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance is proud to announce a new offering exclusively developed for SPFA Contractor, Supplier and Consultant members. By partnering with World Insurance Associates and Health Cooperative Strategies, the SPFA has developed The Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance Health Plan. The health plan affords SPFA members access to true large group medical benefits at significantly lower costs.
We urge SPFA members to compare your current rates and coverage today! Some of the benefits of the plan include:
- Exclusive rates and access for SPFA members which takes advantage of your SPFA membership.
- Multiple plan designs and types to meet your needs with a wide range of deductibles.
- A nationwide network of doctors and pharmacies.
- Access to a wide range of other voluntary benefits including dental, vision and term life.
- All health plans meet or exceed requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Concierge services to address your questions and needs.
*When evaluating plan rates, please note:
(1) Rates are monthly premiums per employee.
(2) Company Tiers are determined by the results of the company census and personal health questionnaires (PHQs).
(3) EE, ES, EC and Family are rates for Employee Only, Employee+Spouse, Employee+Children and Family, respectively.
(4) First Health is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aetna, Inc.
For more information about the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance Health Plan, reach out to:
Terence (Terry) Gorman, CHVP
(848) 456-8600 extension 162