Contractor Company Accreditation Program
The Contractor Company Accreditation Program is specifically designed for contractor companies involved in the application/installation of SPF in Insulation and Roofing Projects.
An SPFA PCP Accredited Contractor Company has met all of the requirements of the PCP Certification Scheme. By doing so, an Accredited Company has made a commitment to work in compliance with stringent health and safety guidelines and best practices application procedures with requisite staff of SPFA PCP Certified professionals.
SPFA PCP Contractor Company Accreditation is open to all contractor companies who install spray polyurethane foam, regardless of SPFA Member or Non-Member status, as long as they meet the criteria.
There are two categories of Accreditation for the Contractor Company:
- SPFA PCP Accredited Company Insulation
- SPFA PCP Accredited Company Roofing
Accreditation is based upon the SPF contractor company meeting the criteria set forth in the certification scheme as described in the SPF Contractor Company Accreditation Handbook. Accredited contractor companies will be required to employ certified individuals.
Companies which operate using good business practices can easily meet most of this criteria and just need to have the appropriate personnel become SPFA PCP Certified to meet the other criteria
Who Should Apply?
Any company involved in the application/installation of SPF in Insulation and Roofing Projects.
Steps to Accreditation:
Step 1 – Complete and Submit Forms:
- Enrollment – Accreditation Form
- Fees and Cost Form
- Company Liaison Checklist
- Company Experience Form
- Accreditation Agreement
- Proof of Business
- Copy of License or Registration
- Certificate of Insurance
- Code of Conduct
- Safety Program and Training Requirements
- Copy of Written Safety Program
- Annual Training (as required by OSHA standards)
- Tool Box Talks
- All SPF Personnel – Complete CPI H&S online course
- Certified Individuals (Based on # of employees)
- 1 Project Manager
- 1 Master Installer or Installer*
- 1 Project Manager
- 2 Master Installers or Installers*
- Renew annually