On this site you will find the resources to:
* Understand the concept of Air Barrier Systems
* Design Air Barrier Systems
* Specify Air Barrier Systems in your Building Enclosure
* Locate Manufactures and Distributors of Air Barrier Materials
* Locate Contractors who Install Air Barrier Assemblies and Systems
* Incorporate ABAA’s Quality Assurance Program into your Project
These resources will allow you to provide a working and effective Air Barrier System in your building.
SPRAYFOAM PRO Newswire
SPFA publishes a bi-weekly (every two weeks) newsletter as a supplement to the SPFA magazine entitled Sprayfoam Professional. The newsletter represents an opportunity for SPFA to stay in contact with its members and supporters on a regular basis, advise them of events and news arising between issues of the magazine, and serve as another voice for SPFA and the industry.
The newsletter is a free-to-you service of the publisher and is possible due to the generous support of magazine advertisers. Specific advertising is also available within the newsletter. For archived newsletters, information on advertising, or to sign up, see the links on this page.
Archive and to Subscribe
Click here to view the eNewsletter archive and to subscribe
Click here for advertising opportunities
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.