Surrounding yourself with nature in everything you do and buy would certainly be ideal! There are so many toxins and synthetics everywhere, its overwhelming. From the food we buy to the house we own, we learn about harmful pesticides and cancer causing carcinogens. We do all types of things to rid our lives from these attackers, but what about the air we breath in our own homes?
Glossary of Terms
- LEADER HEAD
- LEADERSHIP IN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN (LEED)
- LIFE CYCLE ANALYSIS
- LIFE-CYCLE ASSESSMENT (LIFE-CYCLE ANALYSIS, LCA)
- LIFE-CYCLE INVENTORY (LIFE-CYCLE INVENTORY ANALYSIS, LCI, LCIA)
- LIFT LINE
- LIVE LOAD
- LOW PRESSURE SPF
- LOW TEMPERATURE FLEXIBILITY
- LOW-DENSITY SPF (Open-cell SPF, ocSPF)
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.