Pure Seal provides insulation services for new and existing buildings. We are certified installers of polyurethane spray foam insulation and air sealing systems, which are primarily used in new construction, residential and commercial. When working in existing buildings we also use Air Krete cementitious wall foam, which is pumped rather than sprayed. This allows Air Krete to be installed in a finished wall.
Glossary of Terms
- LEADER HEAD
- LEADERSHIP IN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN (LEED)
- LIFE CYCLE ANALYSIS
- LIFE-CYCLE ASSESSMENT (LIFE-CYCLE ANALYSIS, LCA)
- LIFE-CYCLE INVENTORY (LIFE-CYCLE INVENTORY ANALYSIS, LCI, LCIA)
- LIFT LINE
- LIVE LOAD
- LOW PRESSURE SPF
- LOW TEMPERATURE FLEXIBILITY
- LOW-DENSITY SPF (Open-cell SPF, ocSPF)
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.