Duralite Insulators Inc. is the leading spray foam and insulation contractor in south Louisiana and south Mississippi. Duralite prides itself on using professionally trained personnel with years of expertise. We guarantee all workmanship and materials. Duralite specializes in spray on foam in walls, attics, crawlspaces, new construction, renovations, commercial buildings; we also cater to the marine industry, ice hole, coolers, freezers, and also for sound proofing. Duralite also specializes in commercial roofing applications with foam and elastomeric coatings.
Glossary of Terms
- LEADER HEAD
- LEADERSHIP IN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN (LEED)
- LIFE CYCLE ANALYSIS
- LIFE-CYCLE ASSESSMENT (LIFE-CYCLE ANALYSIS, LCA)
- LIFE-CYCLE INVENTORY (LIFE-CYCLE INVENTORY ANALYSIS, LCI, LCIA)
- LIFT LINE
- LIVE LOAD
- LOW PRESSURE SPF
- LOW TEMPERATURE FLEXIBILITY
- LOW-DENSITY SPF (Open-cell SPF, ocSPF)
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.