With more than 70 years of experience, Anning-Johnson is one of the largest specialty contractors in the country. We have the strength, depth and experience to successfully complete difficult, complex and demanding projects, such as the CDC Building #23 in Atlanta, The Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Las Vegas, Sacramento and San Jose Airports, Soldier Field in Chicago and Stanford University Stadium.
Glossary of Terms
- LEADER HEAD
- LEADERSHIP IN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN (LEED)
- LIFE CYCLE ANALYSIS
- LIFE-CYCLE ASSESSMENT (LIFE-CYCLE ANALYSIS, LCA)
- LIFE-CYCLE INVENTORY (LIFE-CYCLE INVENTORY ANALYSIS, LCI, LCIA)
- LIFT LINE
- LIVE LOAD
- LOW PRESSURE SPF
- LOW TEMPERATURE FLEXIBILITY
- LOW-DENSITY SPF (Open-cell SPF, ocSPF)
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.