We service time-specific and by-appointment pickups and deliveries, roundtrip moves, extra stops, show freight, liftgate, van, reefer, flatbed and LTL moves.
We identify the specific transportation needs of each of our customers and we match those needs with the specific capacity and lane strengths of our extensive team of elite carriers. Then we pair our highly competitive rates with exceptional customer service and carrier relations.
The Red River Team has decades of experience in transportation, yet we remain fresh and excited to surpass each customer's expectations! Let us prove to you why we are THE BEST at what we do!
Ask the Expert
SPFA gets calls regularly from customers, designers, architects and others looking for straight answers to their questions on SPF. Here are some of the questions received recently that our panel of experts addressed:
- What is meant by a "secure" substrate?
- Can I apply more than one sprayfoam product using the same rig?
- How do I find a reputable contractor?
- Do you have a reference for fire performance and certifications of various commercial foams?
- I have read that closed cell sprayfoam can be sprayed to thick, causing problems. What problems are we talking about and how do I know how thick to install the foam?
- Why does SPFA specify that the foam in sprayfoam roofing be applied at full thickness the same day?
- What do I need to mask off when spraying foam inside a building? What techniques, tools and procedures should I use for masking and trimming?
- Is purchasing used equipment ever a good idea?
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.