We have been providing professional insulation services for over 20 years. No matter how large or complex the project, Insulation Contractors & Supply has the skilled trades people to complete the job safely and on time.
Our experience gives us the knowledge to match the insulation product and application to your needs. From new construction, retrofit and renovation we’re your qualified insulation contractor for all types of insulation projects.
Ask the Expert
SPFA gets calls regularly from customers, designers, architects and others looking for straight answers to their questions on SPF. Here are some of the questions received recently that our panel of experts addressed:
- What is meant by a "secure" substrate?
- Can I apply more than one sprayfoam product using the same rig?
- How do I find a reputable contractor?
- Do you have a reference for fire performance and certifications of various commercial foams?
- I have read that closed cell sprayfoam can be sprayed to thick, causing problems. What problems are we talking about and how do I know how thick to install the foam?
- Why does SPFA specify that the foam in sprayfoam roofing be applied at full thickness the same day?
- What do I need to mask off when spraying foam inside a building? What techniques, tools and procedures should I use for masking and trimming?
- Is purchasing used equipment ever a good idea?
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.