SPFA Sponsors 2014 AGC Contractors Environmental Conference
Special Offer for SPFA Members: AGC Contractors Environmental Conference
June 12-13, 2013 | Arlington, Virginia
From leadership in sustainability to compliance with environmental requirements, this year’s Associated General Contractors of America’s Contractors Environmental Conference provide invaluable resources for environmental professionals in the construction industry. As an Industry Partner for this conference, SPFA Members receive a savings of $100 off the non-AGC member rates that kick in on April 26.
Here are five reasons why you should attend the 2014 AGC CEC:
- Learn how to manage the environmental issues that keep you up at night before they result in an emergency situation. Attendees will learn about the strategies and tools that help companies stay on top of environmental compliance issues, communicate effectively with the project team and document compliance.
- Get up-to-date information on environmental compliance and sustainability issues that most often show up on your to-do list. New “rapid fire” style sessions will provide attendees with the most current information on a host of regulatory compliance issues. Coupled with more in-depth educational looks at hot topic issues, attendees will gain new insight and helpful tips on a wide range of environmental topics.
- Hear about initiatives and trends that could be a new source of savings or revenue for your company. Attendees will hear ways to help their companies stand out as environmental leaders. Find ways to convert waste to profit, explore alternative fuel options, learn how resiliency initiatives may impact future development – these are just a few of the issues AGC will cover at the conference.
- Meet the regulators. AGC will maximize on the proximity of the conference location to Washington, DC, and bring in federal agency representatives to participate in the conference and interact with attendees. Attendees will have the opportunity to explore and ask questions about the compliance assistance and sustainability tools provided by federal agencies.
- Network with your peers. A major benefit of the 2014 CEC is the opportunity you will have to network with environmental professionals in the construction industry. In addition to the receptions, "dine around" and scheduled breaks, this conference provides time throughout the schedule to facilitate one-on-one discussions and opportunities to learn from one another.
Learn more about the 2014 AGC CEC and register here.
SPFA Members can take advantage of their membership discounts with a special Industry Partner Code to use during registration. Start your registration as a “non-AGC member” but then enter the code PTNR14CEC (SPFA membership status will be verified) to receive the member rate for normal registration, which begins April 26. Everyone benefits from the early-bird registration savings through April 25.
SPFA is proud to support the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) and the 2014 Contractors Environmental Conference. General Contractors and sprayfoam professionals are essential stakeholders in eachother's success. As SPF use continues to grow it is a benefit to SPFA and AGC members to have avenues of dialogue on important issues, such as those being covered at this event.
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.