We are committed to being the nationwide leader and most trusted resource in the construction services industry, delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions to our customers that are unmatched in quality and efficiency, while providing an engaging and safe work environment for our associates.
As a company, we agree to:
* Act with integrity at all times
* Commit to the health, safety and well-being of our associates
* Operate in an environment of professionalism and mutual respect
* Seek new and innovative ways to create value
* Strive for quality and operational excellence in all that we do
A computer-based, one-dimensional model to simulate transient heat and moisture transfer through building assemblies, developed by the Fraunhofer Institute in Holtzkirchen, Germany. WUFI can be used to predict condensation, moisture accumulation and mold growth potential in building assemblies. WUFI is an acronym for the German phrase Wärme Und Feuchte Instationär (translation: Transient Heat and Moisture).
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.