We are committed to being the nationwide leader and most trusted resource in the construction services industry, delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions to our customers that are unmatched in quality and efficiency, while providing an engaging and safe work environment for our associates.
As a company, we agree to:
* Act with integrity at all times
* Commit to the health, safety and well-being of our associates
* Operate in an environment of professionalism and mutual respect
* Seek new and innovative ways to create value
* Strive for quality and operational excellence in all that we do
The amount of smoke measured for a sample tested in the ASTM E 84 tunnel test when compared to inorganic reinforced cement board and select-grade red-oak flooring which have been arbitrarily established as zero and 100, respectively.
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.