We are committed to being the nationwide leader and most trusted resource in the construction services industry, delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions to our customers that are unmatched in quality and efficiency, while providing an engaging and safe work environment for our associates.
As a company, we agree to:
* Act with integrity at all times
* Commit to the health, safety and well-being of our associates
* Operate in an environment of professionalism and mutual respect
* Seek new and innovative ways to create value
* Strive for quality and operational excellence in all that we do
LEADERSHIP IN ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN (LEED)
Commonly referred to as LEED, it is a prominent green building rating system, developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), that provides a suite of standards for environmentally sustainable construction. Energy efficiency, through proper application of insulation and air sealing technologies, plays an important role in the LEED evaluation process.
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.