On this site you will find the resources to:
* Understand the concept of Air Barrier Systems
* Design Air Barrier Systems
* Specify Air Barrier Systems in your Building Enclosure
* Locate Manufactures and Distributors of Air Barrier Materials
* Locate Contractors who Install Air Barrier Assemblies and Systems
* Incorporate ABAA’s Quality Assurance Program into your Project
These resources will allow you to provide a working and effective Air Barrier System in your building.
A low space beneath the floor of a building, giving workers access for the service of utilities, which is ventilated to the exterior of the building envelope. Insulation is typically installed in the crawlspace overhead (beneath the floor of the building).
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.