We are committed to being the nationwide leader and most trusted resource in the construction services industry, delivering innovative, cost-effective solutions to our customers that are unmatched in quality and efficiency, while providing an engaging and safe work environment for our associates.
As a company, we agree to:
* Act with integrity at all times
* Commit to the health, safety and well-being of our associates
* Operate in an environment of professionalism and mutual respect
* Seek new and innovative ways to create value
* Strive for quality and operational excellence in all that we do
A raised, flashed assembly (typically a single or double wood member attached to a wood base plate) that is anchored to the roof deck. It is used to relieve thermal stresses in a roof system where an expansion joint is not required, or to separate large roof areas (sometimes between expansion joints), and may be used to facilitate installation of tapered insulation.
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.