On this site you will find the resources to:
* Understand the concept of Air Barrier Systems
* Design Air Barrier Systems
* Specify Air Barrier Systems in your Building Enclosure
* Locate Manufactures and Distributors of Air Barrier Materials
* Locate Contractors who Install Air Barrier Assemblies and Systems
* Incorporate ABAA’s Quality Assurance Program into your Project
These resources will allow you to provide a working and effective Air Barrier System in your building.
Any mineral surfacing material. May include crushed gravel, river washed gravel, roofing granules, etc.
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.