With 25 years in the industry, our The Drying Co. team has gained extensive experience protecting homes and saving homeowners money.
What We Do
Are you spending more on energy than you need to? One of the leading causes of energy loss in homes is inadequate insulation. If you want to keep your heating and cooling costs from going through the roof, you've first got to stop the air inside your home from going through the roof.
Supplier Representative Certification
The Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA) is pleased to announce the launch of the SPFA PCP Supplier Representative Certification at the Spray Foam 2014 Convention. By definition, a Supplier Representative is an individual who has direct advisory contact with contractor or distributor (as applicable, if the supplier only sells through distribution.) with regard to SPF related materials, etc. These individuals may include sales representative, technical representative or appropriate staff as determined by supplier.
For purposes of the SPFA PCP, a “Supplier” is defined as any company that provides materials, equipment or services to the SPF Industry.
Certification for a Supplier Representative is based on passing the written examination and meeting other criteria as listed below and detailed in the Supplier Representative Certification Handbook (Click here) (coming soon).
- Successfully complete CPI on-line Health and Safety Course
- Fill out and return the SPFA PCP Certificaiton Registration Form and Fee
- Sign and return the SPFA PCP Certification Agreement
- Submit digital color photo for certification ID card
- Successfully pass the SPF Supplier Representative Written Examination for Insulation and/or Roofing (or equivalent exams: Assistant, Installer, Master Installer, Project Manager exams in Roofing and/or Insulation)
SPFA believes that the path to a healthful, safe, high-quality and performing SPF installation travels through the hands of a knowledgeable, trained, experienced, and ideally PCP-certified professional contractor.